Thank you so much for your cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or problems about this theme. No guarantee is provided, but we will do our best to provide you with the best possible assistance.
To use Septem Vitae Website, you must be running WordPress 4.4 or higher, PHP 5.6 or higher, and MySQL 5 or higher. We have tested it with Mac, Windows and Linux. Below is a list of items you should ensure your host can comply with.
Check to ensure that your web host has the minimum requirements to run WordPress.
Always make sure they are running the latest version of WordPress.
You can download the latest release of WordPress from official WordPress website.
Always create secure passwords for FTP and Database.
Hosting is more secure when PHP applications, like WordPress, are running using your account’s username instead of the server’s default shared username (www or www-data). The most common way for hosting companies to do this is using PHP. Just ask your potential host if they run PHP or something similar.
Recommended PHP Configuration Limits
Many issues that you may run into such as: white screen, demo content fails when importing, empty page content and other similar issues are all related to low PHP configuration limits. The solution is to increase the PHP limits. You can do this on your own, or contact your web host and ask them to increase those limits to a minimum as follows:
WordPress Knowledge Base
If you need help installing WordPress, follow the instructions in WordPress Codex. Below are all the useful links for WordPress information:
WordPress Codex – General info about WordPress and how to install on your server.
First Steps With WordPress – General info about multiple topics about WordPress.
FAQ New To WordPress – The most popular FAQ’s regarding WordPress.
These are required plugins for sassico theme to work
To start working with Elementor, go to the WordPress dashboard. Then, add a new page by clicking on Pages > Add New. Then, name the page and then click on the ‘Edit with Elementor’ button.
The Elementor page builder includes these main areas:
1. Panel (Top): Use the search field to find a widget.
2. Widgets / Widget Settings: Choose a widget and configure it.
3. Preview Button: Enables you to preview the page. Once clicked it hides/shows the panel.
4. Panel (Bottom): View page, Go back to Dashboard or Save page.
5. Content Area: Drag & drop widgets and design your page.
6. Add New Section / Add Template: Choose between creating a new section or inserting an existing template.
Click the content to edit, duplicate or delete a widget. You can also save it as a Global Widget. Add Widget: Drag a widget from the left panel and drop it into a column.
1. To edit a widget, click the pencil icon.
2. On the Panel header, you can choose to edit the widget’s content and style.
3. According this widget, you can change the images and text on this section.
4. Every widget has a different setting.
5. You can save your current changes at any stage.